Carefree Carriage Company, Phoenix ,AZDescription:
This beautiful Cinderella Carriage was designed and fabricated by Carefree Carriage Company based in Phoenix, AZ. It shows a very creative use of our beautiful flower panels 108/13 and 108/14. We also designed a matching custom panel for the door of the carriage.
Description: This large estate gate was fabricated entirely from our components for the Private Residence in Windmore, PA. The gate measures 22ft wide x 18ft high. The curves on the top were specially a challenge to roll. The scrolls used are 67/3 and 67/11. The flower panels are 107/20 and 107/21. All the vertical bars are ¾” solid edge hammered bars 3/3.
Empire Fence Co, Brewster, NYDescription:
This very simple gate and fence serves to fence the backyard. The leaf used is our cast steel leaf 76/25
Fabricator Info: Plowman Forge, Tampa, FLDescription: This design shows another creative use of components to create a beautiful room divider. The main design elements used here are 32/8, 32/9, 39/14 and 58/2. The project was painted black and then highlighted using Gilder’s Paste.
Fabricator Info: Wrought Iron Guys, Murrells Inlet, SCDescription: This project for the Graham Residence in Myrtle Beach, SC used our readymade Victoria Gate, 500/93. Matching fencing was then fabricated. The motif 88/25 was used as the central theme. And then the gate was painted with our Special Metalwork VINYLAST black paint and highlighted with Copper Patina. The driveway gate was automated with FAAC Model 400.
Fabrication infoDescription: A Gate by Architectural Iron Designs, Plainfield, NJ was prominently featured in 2001 Oscar winning movie “A Beautiful Mind”. It was shown several times and as seen in pictures Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly pass through it. Architectural Iron Designs President Jay Shah said, “I had no idea it was for such a blockbuster movie. We're proud to have participated.”
Description: This rustic looking railing was created for an old barn house using the forged and knotted bars. The contemporary yet rustic looking balusters fit perfectly with the theme of the house. The balusters used are 43/22, 43/23, 43/24, 43/25, 43/26, 43/27, 43/28, and 43/29,
Fabricator Info: Carfaro Ironworks, Long Valley, NJDescription: This beautiful interior curved rail was made using panels 45/1, 45/2, 45/3, and 45/4, The panels lent themselves to being rolled into a curve to conform to the shape of the stairs.
Description: This is a pretty Liquor cabinet locking door to keep little fingers out of reach per the homeowner's request. It's mounted on top of cherry wood cabinets and is able to be locked.
Description: These gorgeous chandeliers and sconces are designed by Karl Hipp Designs Rustic Lamps using our leaves and scrolls. The two sconces are 26" high X 17" wide 20" high X 15" wide. The larger chandelier illuminates using 10 lites and is a massive 66" in diameter and 72" high. The smaller 5 lite chandelier measures 52" in diameter and 48" in height. The featured leaves and scrolls: Leaves: 69/18 , 69/19 , 69/22 , 69/23 , 69/16 , 69/92 , 69/93 , 69/20 , 69/21 , 69/26 , 69/27 , 69/125 , 69/126 Scrolls: 67/3 , 67/4 .
Contemporary interior railing using our profile cut balusters. These balusters give a very clean and modern feel to the railing. Looks beautiful with a wood handrail.
- Architectural Iron Designs, Inc. Edition 8The Edition 8 catalog contains a comprehensive collection of products from all over the world. From France’s lavish Grande Forge Luxury Railing collection to all the standard items needed for everyday railing projects, there is a solution for every need.
- Carbone Series BrochureExperience the beauty of a railing system that incorporates carbon fiber. The Carbone Series will offer a unique and modern appearance to any home or business with it's selection of handrail, posts and balusters. Easily malleable and suitable for different applications, carbon fiber has become a noble material. Used in the most advanced sectors, such as aeronautics, automotive or sport, carbon fiber has quickly become the unavoidable material of future applications.
- Grande Forge Carbon SeriesBrand new series from Grande Forge. This collection offers you the possibility to differentiate yourself and create stair railings with remarkable material and colors.
- Grande Forge Catalog No. 39Click the PDF Icon to download the newest catalog from Grande Forge. Within this catalog you will see an exclusive collection of railing posts and balusters that blend the most precious materials in the world of artistic forgings - Gold, Crystal, Brass and Cast Iron. The result, like jewelry is a unique piece of art. The railing’s design will impact the atmosphere and feeling of the room like nothing else.
- Grande Forge Design AlbumBe inspired while looking through this 180 page full color design album. The Grande Forge luxury railing collection, which uses precious metals, brass and crystals is on full display showing various railing and staircase applications. Driveway and pedestrian gates, as well as balconies, stair railings and fences are also shown. Please download today.
- Deflection Test Documentation for Wagner PanelGrip2 SystemReport shows findings in the testing of R&B Wagner's PanelGrip2 Glass Railing System. Tested the GR2457 base shoe guardrail system, specifically the amount of deflection that would occur in 1/2" (thick) (9/16") tempered SGP laminated glass. Download the PDF to read more.
Sculpt Nouveau Chemical Finishes
Sculpt Nouveau Chemical Finishes-MSDS Sheets
- Birchwood Technologies A-14 PatinaBirchwood Technologies A-14 Patina
- Birchwood Technologies M-24 PatinaBirchwood Technologies M-24 Patina
- Birchwood Technologies M-38 PatinaBirchwood Technologies M-38 Patina
- Birchwood Technologies PC-9 PatinaBirchwood Technologies PC-9 Patina
- Clear Guard Ready to SprayClear Guard Ready to Spray
- Clear Guard RegularClear Guard Regular
- Ever ClearEver Clear
- Ever Clear ActivatorEver Clear Activator
- Ever Clear SprayEver Clear Spray
- Metal Cleaner & DegreaserMetal Cleaner & Degreaser
- Metal OilMetal Oil
- Metal WaxMetal Wax
- Patina Stains_CanPatina Stains all Colors
- Patina Stains_SprayPatina Stains all Colors
- Smart CoatSmart Coat
- Smart StainsSmart Stains
- Solvent ThinnerSolvent Thinner
- Traditional Black Magic PatinaTraditional Black Magic Patina
- Traditional Darkening PatinaTraditional Darkening Patina
- Traditional Japanese Brown PatinaTraditional Japanese Brown Patina
- Traditional Slate Black PatinaTraditional Slate Black Patina
- Traditional Stainless Black PatinaTraditional Stainless Black Patina
- Traditional Tiffany Green PatinaTraditional Tiffany Green Patina
Stainless Steel Railing Systems
Vinylast Paint-MSDS Sheets
- Copper Patina MSDS SheetCopper Patina, item 112/7
- Dark Brown MSDS SheetDark Brown Vinylast Paint, item RAL0002
- Glossy Smithy Black MSDS SheetGlossy Smithy Black Vinylast Paint, Item RAL0001G
- Gold Patina MSDS SheetGold Patina, item 112/6
- Graphite MSDS SheetGraphite Vinylast Paint, item RAL0003
- Grey Primer MSDS SheetGrey Zinc Phosphate Primer
- Industrial Thinner MSDS SheetIndustrial Thinner (Xylene)
- Moss Green MSDS SheetMoss Green Vinylast Paint, item RAL6005
- Red Oxide Primer MSDS SheetRed Oxide Zinc Phosphate Primer
- Smithy Matte Black MSDS SheetSmithy Matte Black Vinylast Paint, item RAL0001
- Sparkle Silver MSDS SheetSparkle Silver Vinylast Paint, item RALSILVER
- Staygold Paint MSDS SheetStaygold Paint, item 113/30
- Automated GatesAutomated gates are a new world, and one that is necessary to understand before walking into. Learn about the legal standards, the effect of long term use and the ever changing attributes of gate automation. A must read for those new to the industry, and a great refresher for veterans.
- Beautiful FinishesIf you are looking to try a new color, new technique or style for your patina’s, this is a must read. Learn about new ways to easily achieve the colors customers want, and to change them on site. As well as learning how to use all the colors available to you.
- Clearing the Confusion Over Wrought ironWhat is “Wrought Iron” exactly? This articles displays the fascinating history of its use and demise, as well as the insights of its modern day expectations. It expertly explains this using three different definitions, in a way, so you can fully understand what “Wrought Iron” really is to further your business needs.
- Combat Corrosion by DesignTake an educational journey through the history and science behind corrosion. Learn how it really works, and how to best avoid it. These corrosion experts will dig deep into the science behind it, and will help you avoid problems in the future.
- Dreamshop Problems in your shopIf you ever have questioned your flow problem in your shop, or were planning to just start over, this is a must read. Learn how to best use minimal space, avoid power shortages from misplaced breakers, and actually look at shop layouts. Make your shop the best it can be!
- Harmonic ProportionFor some, staring at a blank page with no idea where to begin a design is the hardest challenge of a new project. Luckily, for those more inclined to numbers rather than art, math is here to help. In this article, take a mathematical lesson in Architecture, to make those designs pop off the page and into real life.
- Joint Finish GuidelinesLearn about voluntary guidelines set up by NOMMA in regards to joint finishes. See for yourself with useful pictures. Contact NOMMA with all your questions and concerns.
- Roll BendingHelpful Instructions accompanied by pictures to help your roll bending. With two easy steps, this article shows how easy roll bending can be.
- Specification ResourcesIf you are looking for specifications or information, this article is a not only a must read, but something to download and keep. Many of the books you could ever need are listed here, so you will never need to go searching for information again.
- The Sticky Business of PaintWhen it comes to painting, there is a lot of technical aspects of solvents, drying time, and what chemicals mix with what. This can get complicated, but after reading “The Sticky Business of Paint” things may seem a bit less complicated. This article will help you with paint systems, overall happiness of customers, and will help you be more cost effective in your business in the long run.
- Think "Metal work" On Your Next ProjectA helpful guide for those not familiar with the industry of metalwork. A great read for a Homeowner starting a project to learn about options available in ironwork, and to have an understanding of what you are looking for before contacting a fabricator! Make your next project a “Metalwork” project!
- Troubleshooting Paint ProblemsPaint Problems? Not completely sure what’s wrong or how to solve the problem? This is a helpful guide to understanding what went wrong, and then how to solve the different probable causes. A guide that takes away research time, and replaces it with simple easy answers.
- Welding AluminumWelding Aluminum can be a little more technical than welding steel and can be more expensive, but it’s a trade that can make you more in the long run. Learn the basics of welding aluminum, both the easy and the hard, and decide if you should take that step towards learning hands on how to weld aluminum.