Architectural Iron Designs Inc., headquartered in Plainfield, New Jersey is a nationwide distributor of wrought iron components including forged steel balusters and posts for railings and balconies, readymade driveway and pedestrian gates, iron and aluminum fence panels and pickets, and any design you can imagine out of wrought iron.
In addition to our ornamental metal selection we also offer DuraGates sliding gate hardware by Comunello and authentic gate hardware and accessories at our Locks4Gates website.
In our constant endeavour for customer satisfaction, we focus on delivering high quality components to meet your creative designs. We have an extensive collection of 3000+ distinctive wrought iron components from a wide range of manufacturers including:
* Balusters, pickets and posts for staircase railings, balconies and fences
* Decorative bars in numerous shapes, sizes and twists ideal for frame work and uprights in gates, railings or furniture
* Brass accessories for curtain rods, bar foot rails, chair guard rails, door pulls and wall partitions
* Decorative castings and ornamental panels to add visual appeal to gates, fences, staircases, balconies and furniture
* High performance paints, patinas and metal finishes
* Reliable, stress tested, quality gate hardware
Wrought Iron, with a hoary history that dates back to the thirteenth century, is the most distinctive choice when it comes to revamping your home décor. Visit our Design Gallery for inspirational schemes on wrought iron railings, driveway gates, garden gates, wrought iron fences, window guards, and wrought iron furniture.
We enable our customers on every project for meeting their home improvement goals, or contact us and we’ll help you find a fabricator.
Our Resource Center includes a downloadable CAD library for architects and a Technical Library with specification sheets and educational articles.
We offer an online catalog for viewing or download.
Membership and Distribution
Architectural Iron Designs, Inc. is a member of The Artist-Blacksmith Association of America (ABANA) and National Ornamental and Miscellaneous Metals Association (NOMMA).
We are the only authorized distributor in North America for Grande Forge - the world's leading manufacturer of distinctive artistic forgings and castings. We provide a wide range of architectural and ornamental metal components from Indital, Rik-Fer, Lawler and Lavi Industries. We distribute Locinox and D&D Technologies high quality gate hardware on our Lock4Gates website.