The Wagner PanelGrip System utilizes a unique locking mechanism of high-strength Aluminum and PVC isolators combined with a specially designed Aluminum Base Shoe Moulding.
When assembled with tempered or laminated tempered glass of the appropriate size, PanelGrip enables the installer to fabricate a structural Glass Railing System with significant reductions in labor and freight costs over standard wet glaze options.
• Reduce Labor Costs Up To 80% over Wet Glaze
- No sealing of Base Shoe Moulding, no Setting Blocks, no plumbing of glass, no multiple pours of cement, no waiting for cement to cure; no messy clean-up.
• Reduce Freight Costs Up To 30%
- PanelGrip shoe is almost 30% lighter than standard Base Shoe Moulding yet meets structural load requirements for railings.
• Broadest Grip Range In One Base Of Any Dry Glaze Option
- For Monolithic and Laminated Tempered Glass. Options available to work with any panel between 1/2" and 7/8" (12.7mm and 21.5mm).
• No Special Tools Required
- All you need is an Allen wrench for installation or removal.
• No Mess
- No mixing and pouring of expansion cement.
- No running of cement on incline.
Watch the PanelGrip 2 installation video
Items 1-9 of 30